As you strive to maintain network resiliency amid a largely remote workplace, growing security threats, and massive reliance on the internet, staying current with the latest networking technologies is essential.
At Opt Tech, our team of experts will help you maintain high-performance networks for improved communication and collaboration across your organization. With decades of networking experience and a continuous finger on the pulse of the latest advancements in technology, we specialize in the following areas:
- SDN (Software Defined Networking): With a centralized approach to network management, we’ll help you boost time-to-market for new applications and facilitate a smoother flow of data across your network to support your evolving business needs.
- Access, distribution, and core: Our IT pros will help you design a reliable and redundant enterprise network that supports a scalable hierarchical internetworking model.
- Enterprise wireless and location services: Get a scalable and secure enterprise wireless architecture that’s easy to deploy and manage with the option for location-based services that let you more efficiently address issues in your IT environment, locate assets, and connect workers.
- Diagnostics and performance: We’ll partner with you to optimize your network and diagnose and troubleshoot network fault, availability, and performance issues to get at the underlying cause.
- Load balancing: We’ll help you achieve improved app responsiveness, availability, and reliability with load balancing capabilities that optimally distribute network traffic across your servers.
- SD-WAN and iWAN (intelligent WAN): Whether you’re operating in an SD-WAN environment or on Cisco’s iWAN solution, our team will help you ensure a smooth user experience across the wide area network, with the ability to connect users to applications, increase app performance, and direct traffic securely.
- Enterprise NFV (Network Functions Virtualization): We’ll partner with you to deploy virtualized network and application services—from orchestration and management to virtualization software and options for different hardware platforms—to help you minimize operational complexity, cut CapEx and OpEx, save time, and increase network uptime.