VMware Cloud on Dell EMC
Watch The Video
The Agility of the Public Cloud with the Control of an On-Premises Infrastructure
The public cloud offers a range of benefits—from agility and simplicity to lower (or no) CapEx costs. But for most organizations, moving their complex regulatory, security and low-latency workloads to the cloud isn’t a viable option; they still require an on-premises data center.
Now you can have both with VMware Cloud on Dell EMC offered by Opt Tech!
With a fully managed infrastructure-as-a-service that combines modern cloud management, a flexible billing model with on-premises convenience, efficiency and security, Opt Tech can help you:
- Increase time to value with greater procurement agility
- Achieve a predictable cost model
- Free up IT resources to support critical business initiatives, with physical infrastructure management that’s assumed by VMware
- Extend capacity as your services scale, so you can accelerate innovation
- Maintain control over where valuable data is stored to comply with data residency and regulatory requirements
- Realize a new level of throughput and responsiveness with low data latency and high-performance networking
- Deliver a consistent operational experience and support a remote workforce with the ability to span from remote offices to data centers to colocation facilities with ease
Powered by VMware on Dell EMC, Opt Tech can help you get the simplicity and agility of the public cloud with the security and control of an on-premises infrastructure—so you can focus on business innovation and differentiation.
Interested in learning more?
Fill out the form below and we’ll reach out to discuss your needs.